The Maternal and Child Health (MCH) program provides services essential for promoting, improving, or maintaining the health and well-being of women, children, and families. Please call our Maternal Child Health Coordinator at 507-375-7861 if you have question or would like to schedule an appointment.
- Home safety education
- Home visits for high risk mothers / fathers
- Home visits for pregnant teenagers
- Lamaze labor and delivery teaching
- Nutrition education during pregnancy
- Parenting information along with growth and development
- Watonwan County Resources