I have a warrant, what do I do?
The defendant has a couple of choices. He or she may post bail at their local law enforcement agency or at the Watonwan County Sheriff's department and obtain a new date from them at that time. They could also turn themselves in and wait to be brought up to court to see the judge.

Show All Answers

1. What is the sentence?
2. What is my court date?
3. Can I get an extension to pay my fine?
4. How do I change my court date?
5. What do I do to get my driver's license back? It is suspended.
6. I have a warrant, what do I do?
7. How do I get copies of paperwork in a file?
8. Does "someone" have a warrant for his or her arrest?